Retirement can be an exciting but daunting prospect for most people. Today’s retiree expects more out of retirement than any previous generation. You have worked hard and now it is time to enjoy your money.
Will I have enough money to retire? How long will my money last? Will the government still be able to support me? These have always been common concerns for pre-retirees, but with our longevity increasing and the uncertainty of investment markets they are even greater today.
At Merideon Wealth Strategies we encourage all of our clients to “begin with the end in mind” as we work together to tailor your financial plan. What type of lifestyle do you expect in retirement, when do you want to retire, what is the minimum income you need to live comfortably are all important questions that you need to answer to ensure your plan meets your needs.
Once you know these answers, we will provide advice on how much you need to retire on and if you are on track to meet your financial goals. Our highly qualified team will also give careful consideration to the most tax effective strategies to improve your retirement funds, as well as providing you with the flexibility you need in the lead up to retirement.
We will also:
- Help secure a minimum level of income for your lifetime.
- Maximise your Centrelink entitlements utilising approved planning strategies.
- Maximise the benefits of your superannuation concessions.
- Ensure your investment strategy is suitable to minimise the risk of outliving your money.
- Organise your affairs to minimise tax by working with your accountant to take advantage of the latest tax strategies.
If you would like more information on our retirement planning strategies or would like to discuss how we can help you achieve your financial goals simply call 08 9583 5299 or complete our enquiry form.